Think you’re too busy for a diet plan?
Need a healthy solution for your fast paced life style?
The Metabolic Diet Plan is a healthy choice program for those who need greater variety of food choices within their weight loss plan. It is a very popular program for people who travel and/ or have a fast pace life style.
It gives you the freedom to choose of healthy fats along with lean proteins and vegetables. It is a 2 to 3 week plan which includes foods stated below. The Skinny Me staff will then educate you on the next phase weeks 4-5.
We will monitor your weight closely and give you detailed food list to follow to ensure proper incorporation of fruits and breads back into your diet for purposes of stabilization of lost unwanted pounds.
Is the Metabolic Diet Plan for me?
- No calorie counting!
- Exercise is optional! However, the more you move the faster you lose!
- This program is customized to the individual’s activity level… From sedentary to very athletic!
- Targets Belly Fat
- Boosts metabolic rate which promotes weight loss
- Enjoy every day foods without harsh restrictions!
- Sample menus provided
- Consultation with a Certified Nutritionist
- Weekly Body Composition Analysis (BIA)
- Weigh-ins and measurements
The Metabolic Diet plan is a gateway to a healthier lifestyle of clean eating. This program will educate you to make smarter food choices for life. The flexibility of The Metabolic Diet Plan allows you to transition into and maintain a clean eating lifestyle.
During this 4 week program you will be consuming foods that are low in fat and sodium and high in protein and gradually incorporating complex carbohydrates.
Physical benefits with weight loss
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lowers blood pressure
- Stabilizes glucose levels
- Improves brain function
- Higher energy level
Types of foods should to expect weeks 2-3 weeks
- Lean Red Meats, Pork, Fish, Poultry
- Wide Variety of Vegetables
- Good Fats and Oils
- Nuts, Seeds, or Legumes
- Whole Grains
- Low Fat Dairy Products such as cheese, milk
- Sugar free snack such as jello, fudge sickles
Types of foods to expect weeks 2-5
- Same as listed above
- Limited breads higher in fiber
- Slowly introduce complex carbohydrates