1. Do you have low libido (sex drive)?
2. Do you have low energy?
3. Have you lost weight?
4. Have you noticed a decreased “enjoyment in life”?
5. Are you sad and/or grumpy?
6. Have you lost height?
7. Are your erections not as strong?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?
If you answered “yes” to questions one, seven, or any three other questions, you may have low T.